Cambridgeshire FA is looking for looking for local football activators willing to help deliver recreational programmes at Bottisham and across the county.
Key Programmes Include:
- FA XI’s
- Over 50’s turn up and play
- Cambs 5ives
- Business League Cup
- Mars Just Play Centres
- Youth turn up and play sessions
Key roles and responsibilities:
As a Football Activator your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Collecting money from participants
- Paying match officials
- Recording fixture results
- Recording participant attendance via the required method
- First Aid where appropriate
- Providing equipment
To deliver a high quality experience for our customers Football Activators will be required to hold:
- FA Level One Coaching Football certificate
- Emergency First Aid
- Safeguarding Children*
- DBS record check*
A competitive rate of £15 per hour will be paid.
If would like to register your interest in becoming a Football Activator or to discuss setting up recreational football in your area please contact Ashley Dean via Ashley.Dean@CambridgeshireFA.com or 01223 209034.
*Required if delivering youth football.