Cambridgeshire FA will be bringing its own brand of Flexi-League Football back for a winter edition at a new home and brand new 3G facility at Everyone Active Sports and Fitness Centre in Cambourne.
Flexi-Football will provide recreational leagues on rotation for Women's and Men's competition, as well as monthly Turn Up and Play sessions for Mixed Youth aged between 15* and 18 years old, Girls only between 14 and 16 years old and Vets' Turn up and Play for males aged 35 and over.
The beauty of the flexible format means that match-days can be tailored to suit the needs of the participators. Team sizes, and match duration's can all be flexible depending on the number of players teams have available. All teams have to do is turn up, pay and play with all games refereed by a qualified referee.
The vision of Flexi-Football is to:-
- Offer a non-traditional format of the beautiful game
- Provide additional competition for existing and new players in a fun and friendly environment
- Providing opportunities for individuals to develop football skills and increase fitness levels
- To help signpost players wishing to play more football into traditional teams
What is Flexi-Football? Check out the action highlights from the Summer Flexi-League
Want to play? Then please register your interest here:- goo.gl/TBxUhV
For further information please contact Ashley Dean by emailing Ashley.Dean@CambridgeshireFA.com or calling Ash on 01223 209034.
* Anyone 15 years of age, will need parental consent to take part in the Turn Up and Play session.