The Cambridgeshire RA is the local branch of the National Referees Association. It is run by referees, for referees, and is on hand to offer training, support and to provide a voice for its members. Use this page to find out about the Association, to keep up to date with what we're doing and to pick up additional advice and materials as they become available.
Aims & Objectives
- Committed to improve the standard of refereeing
- Represent the interests of members at local and national level
- Provide training and development opportunities for referees
- Provide access to the Referees’ Association Benevolent Fund to assist members in times of hardship
- Offer support and for referees involved in assaults or disciplinary actions
- Cultivate friendship and positive relationships between referees and associated bodies