Cambridgeshire FA is looking for a Charity Partner for 2018. We are interested to hear from you if are a registered charity operating in the Local Authority Areas of any of the following: Fenland, East Cambridgeshire, Cambridge City or South Cambridgeshire.
In addition to helping to raise the profile of the chosen charity within the Cambridgeshire FA football family, which with over 1000 teams consisting of around 16,000 players and many more times that number of volunteers and followers, we would work with you to support fund raising through a shared programme of events that link to our areas of work.
To build an effective and long term partnership, areas of common ground should include one or more of the following:
- Health, fitness and wellbeing
- Supporting volunteers to deliver outcomes
- Building better communities
If any of the above resonates with your Charitable Organisation, please get in touch with us. In the first instance please contact us via email and share:
- A brief summary of your Charity’s work
- What your goals are for 2018
- How you feel the Cambridgeshire FA and an association with football could help you achieve your goals
Please email Martha.Sutherland@cambridgeshirefa.com with the information as outlined above.