Cambridgeshire FA and Huntingdonshire FA have a joint vacancy for a full time Football Development Officer (Disability) to focus on increasing participation levels in disability football across both counties.
Football Development Officer (Disability)
The role is full time covering both County FA areas.
Key responsibilities for the Football Development Officer (Disability) will be as follows:
- Work strategically to align current and future disability football provision, ensuring an integrated approach across the County FA, local Premier League and English Football League Trust Club networks, alongside key partners from across the disability, health, education and community & voluntary sectors
- Achievement of the disability player numbers as laid out in the CFA strategy and operational plans
- Retain and grow the number of affiliated disability football teams with a particular emphasis on the growth of youth and female teams within Charter Standard Club structures
- Strategically coordinate the delivery of a network of registered disability recreational football centres for male and females across all age groups
- Embed research, insight and effective measurement into planning, decision making and delivery across disability football to ensure accurate data collection across programmes that address the priority areas for disability football and meet the needs of disabled people
- Develop and support leagues and clubs that are safe and inclusive of disabled participants through delivery of a programme of services ensuring modern, fit for purpose league and club structures are in place
- Deliver a comprehensive workforce plan that supports disability football across coaches, referees, volunteers and young leaders and is inclusive of disabled people
- Lead and deliver against the disability talent development programme within the County
- Raise the profile of good news stories and the range of disability football opportunities across the pathway
- Ensure compliance with CFAs health and safety policies
- Ensure that the CFA effectively implement and maintain the FA’s Minimum Operating Standards for Safeguarding within Football.
See the full role profile here which includes the person specification.
Applications are invited from people who meet the requirements outlined in the role profile and have the necessary skills and attributes to make a positive contribution to disability football.
To apply: please email a covering letter and CV, outlining your suitability for the role and how you meet the requirements, to Joanne Bull , Cambridgeshire FA Facilities and Participation Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include details of your current salary, any notice period with your current employer and the details of two referees (who will only be contacted if you are offered the position).
Please mark your email ‘Private and Confidential’
Closing date: 23rd August 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 10th September. We will contact you to arrange interview details if you are shortlisted.
For further information: please contact Joanne Bull, Cambridgeshire FA Facilities and Participation Manager: email@example.com or call 01223 209035