Cambridgeshire FA seek Football Activators
Cambridgeshire FA is looking for looking for local football activators to help deliver their recreational programmes at Bottisham and across the county.
Key programmes will include FA XIs, Cambs 5ives, Just Play Centres, Over 50s Football and Walking Football.
As a Football Activator your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Ensuring the smooth running of high quality, safe and inclusive football activities
- Collecting fees from participants
- Paying match officials
- Recording fixture results
- Recording participant attendance via the required method
- First aid where appropriate
- Use and care of equipment (balls, bibs etc.) provided by CFA
- Submission of fees and records to CFA
To deliver a high quality experience for our customers Football Activators will be required to hold a FA Level One Coaching Football certificate, Emergency First Aid, FA Safeguarding Childre and FA DBS record check*
*required if delivering youth football.
A competitive rate of £15 per hour will be paid.
If would like to register your interest in becoming a Football Activator or you would like to discuss setting up recreational football in your area please contact Ashley Dean via Ashley.Dean@CambridgeshireFA.com or 01223 209034.