You are invited to affiliate your club to Cambridgeshire FA for the 2019-20 season. This short guide will assist you through the process which is to be completed online through the Whole Game System (WGS). Please read carefully!
Before You Start:
Cambridgeshire FA requires all its affiliated clubs to purchase PAI for all their teams as part of their affiliation. We recommend Bluefin Insurance www.bluefinsport.co.uk/cambridgeshire
Clubs not using Bluefin must provide evidence of PAI prior to affiliation.
- You will need your FAN number and password to access the secretary’s portal.
- Go to https://wholegame.thefa.com, open your ‘Club Secretary’ tab and you will see the ‘Affiliation Available’ button on the left hand side of the screen.
- Once you have accessed your club details:
-edit your officials, (teams, managers & coaches)
-order public liability insurance
-enter county cups
-submit application for approval
- We will then check your entries and issue an invoice which can be paid preferably online
(or other methods you choose)
- You will receive your affiliation number with your receipt
Public Liability Insurance
- Clubs at Step 5 (Thurlow Nunn League) and below must purchase Public Liability Assurance at the time of affiliation.
- Other Clubs must provide evidence of Public Liability Insurance prior to Affiliation.
Deadline – Important!
Your deadline for affiliating your club is 1st July 2019, after which you may incur a late affiliation fee. (This deadline enables leagues to formulate their divisions, and enables the County FA to complete all necessary checks and authorisation before teams begin playing matches).
If you require any further help/advice, please contact Chris Abbott on 01223 209028 or email@example.com to make an appointment at a time suitable for you
A full affiliation price guide can be downloaded here
We look forward to welcoming you to the Cambridgeshire Football Association family for another exciting season.