The Kershaw 30 Year Junior Cup Final between Brampton Reserves and Orwell Reserves takes place on Friday 11th June at Newmarket Town FC with a 7.45pm kick off.
Admission to the final by ticket only, tickets can still be purchased here
To download our match day programme, please click here
Conditions of entry for the final:
- Admission will be ticket only, no cash admittance will be permitted on the day.
- All spectators must self assess prior to attendance at the match, if you have the following symptoms you should not attend:
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough
- A loss or change to sense of smell or taste
- All spectators will be temperature checked prior to admittance into the ground.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when inside the ground except when consuming food or drink.
- A one way system is in operation at the ground and this should be strictly adhered too - please download the map of the ground here
- Social distance must be strictly observed at all times.
- The Cambridgeshire Football Association (Cambridgeshire County League) reserves the right to refuse entry to the ground if the above conditions are not adhered too.
- The Cambridgeshire Football Association (Cambridgeshire County League) reserves the right to remove any spectator from the ground if the above conditions are not being adhered too.