Cambridgeshire FA and Huntingdonshire FA have a joint vacancy for a full time Football Development Officer (Inclusion) to focus on increasing participation levels in disability and inclusive football across both counties.
Football Development Officer (Inclusion)
The role is full time covering both County FA areas.
The main purposes of the role is as follows:
- To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Cambridgeshire FA and Huntingdonshire FA Business Strategies.
- To strategically coordinate disability and inclusive football provision across both counties.
- To influence and support the growth and retention of disability and inclusive football.
- To strategically co-ordinate Cambridgeshire FA and Huntingdonshire FA’s inclusion groups and achieve and maintain the relevant level of the Equality Standard and work towards advancing the level of the Equality Standard.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
Please see the full role profile which includes the responsibilities and person specification. For further information on the role please contact Katie Critchley, Football Development Manager: Katie.Critchley@CambridgeshireFA.com, 07944747310.
The CFA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FADBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
The CFA welcomes applications from all parts of the community from people who have the necessary skills and attributes to make a positive contribution to inclusive football. If required, alternative formats of the application pack will be provided on request.
To apply: Please send the following items in an email marked ‘Private and Confidential’ to Martha Sutherland: (Martha.Sutherland@CambridgeshireFA.com) by Friday 23rd July 2021.
- A one page covering letter explaining your interest in the role and outlining how you meet the requirements specified in the role profile. Please include details of your current salary, any notice period with your current employer.
- An up to date CV with details of two referees.
- We would also be grateful if you could complete and return the equality and diversity monitoring form. This is used to monitor our recruitment practices and ensure/improve equality of opportunity in our employment policies. It is not mandatory and does not form part of your application.
Interviews will be held on Monday 9th August 2021. We will contact you to arrange interview details if you are shortlisted.
Download job description and person specification
Download equality and diversity monitoring form