report it

Report it - U18 Referee Abuse

incident report form

The form below allows you to report an incident of abuse against U18 referees

Anyone who has a concern about the treatment of or behavior towards a young referee can refer this onto the Cambridgeshire FA Referee or Discipline department.

You can do this by completing our online form with details of your concern

Report a Concern


Referee & Discipline Contacts

Referee Development Officer
Sam Anderson

Discipline Team
Colin Hills and Martha Sutherland

If the concern can be categorised as any of the following it needs to be referred to Cambridgeshire FA's Safeguarding Team:

  • Sexual Abuse
  • Emotional Abuse
  • Physical Abuse
  • Neglect
  • Bullying

You can contact our safeguarding team by emailing if you wish to report it directly to The FA please email

If the concern involves possible or actual risk of harm to children, you must report it! Call The NSPCC 24-hour helpline on 0808 800 5000 – or if it is an emergency because a child or children are at immediate risk, then call the police or children’s social care.